- In late 2013 Maria R Nindita Radyati conducted research in order to create a CSR Governance Performance Tool based on ISO 26000.
- The tool was then used to analyse the Sustainability Reports of three Indonesian State-Owned companies that were included in Forbes 2000 of State-Owned Companies in 2013.
- In 2014 a Thesis about Holistic CSR Performance was conducted by Amalia Yunita and supervised by Maria R Nindita Radyati.
- During the thesis research, the CSR Governance Performance tool was used and then updated as a result of conducting Focus Group Discussions with CSR Experts and Practitioners.
- A team of researchers was formed and funded by CECT to analyse 68 Companies that published their Annual Report and Sustainability Report. Some of these companies were part of SRI Kehati Index (Sustainable and Responsible Investment).